cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

tranfer of data from PC to FPGA (microzed) through webserver

I am trying to tranfer data from a PC to FPGA using webserver.  Can anyone please suggest me how i can do that.

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

implement a processor in your fpga and use a tcp/ip stack on the processor, then use scp ...
- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Hi,

to do what muzaffer says you could implement a MicroBlaze processor into your FPGA and use lwIP library to use the ethernet port in a high level of abstraction. You can create the MicroBlaze with Xilinx XPS, program it in SDK and then add it to yout ISE project. You have the information about lwIP here:

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp1026.pdf

Regards,

Ignacio.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

thanks for the reply. I am using a microzed board in vivado.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Then boot linux on your board and use scp, wget or any other similar program to get the file to the box. After that just copy the contents of the file to your AXI slave which runs on the PL.
- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Thank you so much . I will try that. My application is " i will be receiving a text file through the webserver form a distant PC and my fpga should receive that text file". Can i use for that.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Can I use this app note to vc707 board.actually I want to send some bytes of data through tj-45 to another vc707 board.is it possible to use this app?if no, is there any way?
Guide me please?
0 Kudos