cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

Failure to download files from Xilinx site.

Jump to solution

I'm following a design tutorial for the ZCU102 board (UG1209) and need to incorporate files from the corresponding .zip archive at :

https://www.xilinx.com/member/forms/download/design-license.html?cid=54fdb4d3-f267-4986-ae73-1c66c2c100f2&filename=ug1209-embedded-design-tutorial.zip

Login to my account works fine but the file download bins out after transfer of about 6 or 7 of the 300 MB file with a "download failed" message.

I've tried this from a number of machines Win 7, Win10, with Firefox and Edge, at all times of the day (and night !) but always get the same result.

Any suggestions as to how to download this file or have we Working From Home people broken your server?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @cc20 ,

I was successful in downloading UG1209 Files from the link you mentioned in your post. There is no issue with Xilinx Server.

Share me your Registered Mail ID with Xilinx, so that i can forward you the files.

Regards,
Deepak D N
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @cc20 ,

I was successful in downloading UG1209 Files from the link you mentioned in your post. There is no issue with Xilinx Server.

Share me your Registered Mail ID with Xilinx, so that i can forward you the files.

Regards,
Deepak D N
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.

View solution in original post

Visitor
Visitor

There is something wonky with this particular file. I tried downloading it yesterday (and just now again) and had the same sort of issue--it gets started and then dies. I was able to acquire the file elsewhere, so I don't need it sent to me, but I recommend someone look to see what's wrong with this particular file. Other downloads proceed normally.

-JMH

0 Kudos
Visitor
Visitor
Hello Deepak,

If you could forward the file to the Email address registered to my account that would be great, although I suspect that at 300MB it may be too large to get through.

Many Thanks
0 Kudos
Visitor
Visitor

Hello Deepak,

I was able to successfully download the file this morning. No need to email, whatever you've done the problem's solved!

Many Thanks.

cc20

Hi,

There is something odd going on Xilinx servers. I have been able to download and install the latest Vivado successfully over net, but not able to download any example designs. 

I have tried to with Edge, Chrome and Firefox and with a different connections, but the outcome is always the same. 

image.png
0 Kudos