UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor keprice
Visitor

Find SCUI Download for ZCU102

Jump to solution

Hello -

I am working with the ZCU102 development kit and need to communicate with the board through UART (and JTAG). As I understand it, this requires my machine to have the host PC resident system controller user interface (SCUI), which Xilinx provides. However, I am unable to find this application on my system or anywhere online to download it.

Where can I find the SCUI?

Thanks,
keprice 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Find SCUI Download for ZCU102

Jump to solution

Hello @keprice 

You can download SCUI software from below link. Please follow the instruction mentioned in the  XTP433 - ZCU102 System Controller GUI Tutorial (v10.1)

https://www.xilinx.com/member/forms/download/design-license.html?cid=ac58ab65-c8ed-483c-abe1-891152eb3d95&filename=rdf0382-zcu102-system-controller-c-2018-3.zip

Regards,

Naveen 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to reply or give kudos or Accept as a Solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Find SCUI Download for ZCU102

Jump to solution

Hello @keprice 

You can download SCUI software from below link. Please follow the instruction mentioned in the  XTP433 - ZCU102 System Controller GUI Tutorial (v10.1)

https://www.xilinx.com/member/forms/download/design-license.html?cid=ac58ab65-c8ed-483c-abe1-891152eb3d95&filename=rdf0382-zcu102-system-controller-c-2018-3.zip

Regards,

Naveen 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to reply or give kudos or Accept as a Solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post