Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

PCIe ML507 which GTX ?

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm a bit confused about the location of the GTX transceiver for a PCIe 1x Lane on the ML507-Board.

In the ML507 data sheet the position is given as GTX_X0Y2.

But the ucf-files which where generated by the PCie Core Generator doesn't support this position.

Also Table 5-3 of ug341 (Supported Core Pinouts Virtex5 FXT) doesent't show such a position for a 1x Lane Configuration.

Is it critical whish receiver I use for my Pcie design.

Thank a lot for your support.

Kind regards 

Friz

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

The PCIe lane is connect to MGT 118_0 on the FX70T-FF1136.  This translates to GTX_DUAL_X0Y2 as the physical site location.

If the CoreGen UCF file is incorrect, then you should change the location to match it the PCB implementation.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

The PCIe lane is connect to MGT 118_0 on the FX70T-FF1136.  This translates to GTX_DUAL_X0Y2 as the physical site location.

If the CoreGen UCF file is incorrect, then you should change the location to match it the PCB implementation.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Hi, 

I am testing GTX pcie protocol over SATA  connector with loop back. Can you specify what changes you made to the origional project. The GTX core never synced up. I am resetting the core from outside. 

@mcgett wrote:

@mcgett wrote:

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

You have responded to a thread that is more than five years old and does not appear to be related to your question. 

Based on what I think your question is, you should open a new thread in the PCIe forum with the full details on the problem that you are having.

0 Kudos