UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming UCD9240 via JTAG

Hi,

I've replaced a defected UCD9240 on my SP605 board, and now I want to reprogram it.

Lacking access to Ti USB programmer, I am looking for an SVF file to program it via it's JTAG interface.

p.s: Xilinx AR #37561 has provided the necessary .xml files to be used with "TI Digital Power Manufacturing Tool". It is possible to export it to an SVF file using "Ti Fusion Digital Power Designer" software. But it requires the device to be connected to PC using a Ti Programmer!

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Programming UCD9240 via JTAG

Hi Patrick,

Which version of TI Fusion Digital Power are you using?

Have you seen this:
http://e2e.ti.com/cfs-file/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/184/8524.Configuration-Programming-of-UCD-Devices.pdf

Thanks,
Andres

Hi,

Thank you for reply.

I am using version 7.1.1.

Yes, I have seen that document. 

regards.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi Patrick,

I used an older version of Fusion Digital Power (1.8.41) to save the UCD9240 information of my SP605 as SVF (as you said, you need to be connected through the USB Adapter).

If you want me to send it to you, please Private Message me your email, and I'll be happy to send it.

Thanks,
Andres

Hi Andre,

I've sent you my email. Please check out your private messages.

Regards.

0 Kudos