Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

VC707 bracket mechanical drawings

Jump to solution

Where can I found the mechanical drawings of the VC707 evaluation board bracket?

I mean the metal plate used to attach the board to the PC case when mounting it in the PCIe bus.

I need the apertures on this bracket for the conectors (mini-sub, micro-usb, HDMI, ethernet...)

Thank you in advance for your support

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: VC707 bracket mechanical drawings

Jump to solution

Hi @jmunoa ,

Xilinx provides mechanical drawings in the form of Allegro board files, which can viewed through Allegro Free viewer.

I have given the link in first post only, Please use that link to get the measurments. Other than this Xilinx doesnt provide any DXF file etc.

Since you are inserting VC707 without barcket the link I have provided will help you. Within the Bracket specification is not available. 

Hope you understand.

Regards,

Deepak D N

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please dont forget to kudo or Accept as a Solution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Deepak D N
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @jmunoa ,

For mechanical Dimensions of the board, download the board files from this link VC707 Allegro Board file

Note : You need to use Allegro free viewer.

You can also refer the dimension of the board from 91 of UG885 (v1.8).

I beilve that metal plate aperture/size, espacially thickness will fit into the PC Bracket. But only concern is height since VC707 board is taller than standard PCIe cards.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak D N

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please reply or give kudo or Accept as a Solution.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Deepak D N
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Jump to solution

Thank you for your fast response and my apologies  for the long delay in answering.

I can not find the information I need in any of the files Xilinx provides for this board.

I want to include the VC707 board (without the bracket) inside a customized box and I need to DXF file (or similar) of the apertures in the bracket to machine them in my box.

Where can I find this information?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @jmunoa ,

Xilinx provides mechanical drawings in the form of Allegro board files, which can viewed through Allegro Free viewer.

I have given the link in first post only, Please use that link to get the measurments. Other than this Xilinx doesnt provide any DXF file etc.

Since you are inserting VC707 without barcket the link I have provided will help you. Within the Bracket specification is not available. 

Hope you understand.

Regards,

Deepak D N

Please dont forget to kudo or Accept as a Solution.

Regards,
Deepak D N

View solution in original post

Observer
Observer

Jump to solution
Thank you for your support
0 Kudos