Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Verilog code for AES-192 and AES-256

Jump to solution

Hi, I am an under graduate student and am new to the use of FPGA kits. In my final semester project, I am using Spartan 3A-3400 DSP kit for implementation of AES but I am having problems in finding the verilog code for AES-192 and AES-256. Can somebody provide me the code or if not the code, can somebody tell me where can I find something useful? I will be very grateful for any help from anyone. Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

OpenCores has a version (http://opencores.org/project,systemcaes,overview) that you could probably use as a reference for AES-192.

I am not intimately familiar with how AES works but I presume you could use that as a base to get AES-256 as well.

-------------------------------------------
this space intentionally left blank

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

OpenCores has a version (http://opencores.org/project,systemcaes,overview) that you could probably use as a reference for AES-192.

I am not intimately familiar with how AES works but I presume you could use that as a base to get AES-256 as well.

-------------------------------------------
this space intentionally left blank

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Thank for your suggestion.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

anyone please help me about the aes .............i want to implement this code in fpga.pls help me how can i get help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor
Advisor
Did you try the Opencores link mentioned earlier in this thread?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

The mentioned link above is only the Encryption process, But, where one can find Decryption code for verilog ?

Thank You.
0 Kudos