UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor gstura
Visitor

Vivado 18.2: Board support files needed for ZCU 102

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am looking for the ZCU102 board support files for Vivado 18.2. I wonder that these are not included in the standard Vivado installation. There is similiar thread for an older version of Vivado. I am not sure if I can use them for the newest as well.

HW Z1 ZCU101 Revision 1.1 

Thank you for your support.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Visitor gstura
Visitor

Re: Vivado 18.2: Board support files needed for ZCU 102

Jump to solution
Thank you for the very fast answer. You mentioned the main support page but can let me know where the Vivado XML board files can be found exactly?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @gstura,

You can find the 2018.2 board Design files in the following linkhttps://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation-navigation/design-hubs/dh0048-zcu102-evaluation-kit-hub.html. Board files(.xml files )will be updated in latest version of vivado. You can refer this https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/70045.html for changes made in Rev1.1 from Rev1.0. 

Regards,

Deepak D N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply or kudo or mark it as an Accepted Solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Deepak D N
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor gstura
Visitor

Jump to solution
Thank you for the very fast answer. You mentioned the main support page but can let me know where the Vivado XML board files can be found exactly?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos