Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leytronix
Visitor
Visitor

Zybo HDMI input

Jump to solution

Hi,

Now I am working on a project for video processing with the Zybo board. Therefore I need to capture HDMI pixel data. I am using 'Vivado Design Edition' for development. Are there any examples/tutorials how to start working on this with Vivado?

Thanks,

Tjerk

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gnarahar

@leytronix Agree on the Zybo board and ZC702 difference. I was under the impression you were looking for a reference design just to get started with Vivado. Honestly, not sure if you can find reference design for the Zybo board. 

- Giri
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
gnarahar

@leytronix Check the below links

http://www.xilinx.com/products/boards-and-kits/dk-z7-video-g/additional-resources.html

http://www.xilinx.com/products/boards-and-kits/dk-z7-video-g.html?resultsTablePreSelect=documenttype:SeeAll#documentation

- Giri
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs

0 Kudos
leytronix
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you for your response. The design you are proposing is based on the ZC702 evaluation kit which is a quite complicated board. However, I am using the Digilent Zybo board which is much smaller and has a bi-directional HDMI port. I am looking for a design based on that board to work from.

0 Kudos
gnarahar

@leytronix Agree on the Zybo board and ZC702 difference. I was under the impression you were looking for a reference design just to get started with Vivado. Honestly, not sure if you can find reference design for the Zybo board. 

- Giri

View solution in original post

0 Kudos