Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

board selection problem

I am using virtex 5
 (xupv5- lx110t  evaluation platform  
FFG1136FGU0845),
DD2607328A1
I have attached herewith a screen shot which is showing that when I am selecting the option :I want to create the system for the following development board,the option for virtex 5 xupv5-lx110t is not coming,only starting from spartan family to virtex 5 ml510 is coming which is clear from the picture itself which I have attached.Now when I am selecting the : I would like to create a system for the custom board then only the virtex 5of my choice is coming,but in that case I'll have to provide my own pin nos,which I dont have.So wat to do.

I am using virtex 5 (xupv5- lx110t  evaluation platform  FFG1136FGU0845,DD2607328A1).I have attached herewith a screen shot which is showing that when I am selecting the option :- I want to create the system for the following development board,the option for virtex 5 xupv5-lx110t is not coming,only starting from spartan family to virtex 5 ml510 is coming which is clear from the picture itself which I have attached.Now when I am selecting the :- I would like to create a system for the custom board then only the virtex 5of my choice is coming,but in that case I'll have to provide my own pin nos,which I dont have.So wat to do.

Best Regards
Chandrajit
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

c,

Are you trying to use webpack?  the part on this board requires the full version of ISE.  Ask your professor for it (if a student) or sign up for a 30 day trial online for the full version (after 30 days, you will need to buy the software if you wish to use it).

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

c,

Further, the bsb reference designs on the xupv5 webpage have all the files with all the data for using EDK to build systems (the base system builder):

http://www.xilinx.com/univ/xupv5-lx110t-refdes.htm

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose