UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor sid.k
Visitor

virtex 5 lcd interface

i am trying to interface the lcd of virtex 5 kit  i am not able to display on second line. can anyone send me a code in verilog for interfacing of lcd and displaying data on both line.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: virtex 5 lcd interface

The driver code depends upon what kind of LCD module you are using. Perhaps LCD module data sheet module vendor site might provide example driver code. Please try in that way

For example the ML550 Development Board provides an 8-bit interface to a 64 x 128 LCD panel. Appendix-3 (Page 63 onwards) in the following link http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/ug202.pdf provides that LCD panel interface design related information

Mahesh
0 Kudos
Visitor sid.k
Visitor

Re: virtex 5 lcd interface

i tried to interface but it  is not giving  correct output. my device is ml505. i am only able to display on first line. how to display on second line line is still a problem.

can u suggest something.

0 Kudos