UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while loading shared libraries: libxilinxopencl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

VCU1525

When I run the test case /opt/dsa/xilinx_vcu1525_dynamic_5_1/xbinst/test/verify.exe

error info as follow:

lab1@lab1-pc:/opt/dsa/xilinx_vcu1525_dynamic_5_1/xbinst/test$ ./verify.exe verify.xclbin
./verify.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libxilinxopencl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

how can I solve it? thank u

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Participant l502418608
Participant

回复: error while loading shared libraries: libxilinxopencl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Did you solve it?If you do,Can you tell me how to solve it?

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: error while loading shared libraries: libxilinxopencl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What version of SDAccel are you using? Did you set up the environment variable correctly?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Participant l502418608
Participant

I use SDAccel2018.2,My board is KCU1500,And My errors is that:
KCU1500 ./verify.exe verify.xclbin error(core dumped)

I installed the KCU1500, Then I want tho run the helloWorld,But When I run the  ./verify.exe verify.xclbin,errors occured,like this,what should I do?Screenshot from 2019-09-14 11-14-38.png

I need your help!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @l502418608 ,

Can you check with SDAccel - 2018.2 XDF edition.

I have tried sdaccel examples with this, for me it worked.

If you find this information useful please add kudo and accept this as solution.

0 Kudos